NCRPO Chief Sinas
National

NCRPO Chief Sinas not yet free from punishment over mañanita mess

sketchers

PRESIDENTIAL Spokesperson Harry Roque on Thursday made it clear that National Capital Region Police Office (NCRPO) Chief Debold Sinas is not yet off the hook for allegedly violating quarantine protocols during his birthday party earlier this month.

 

Roque’s statements came after President Rodrigo Duterte on Tuesday said that he will not remove Sinas from his post while noting it was not the latter’s fault if he got serenaded by surprise during his birthday earlier this month.

 

The presidential spokesperson said that Sinas is still facing criminal charges for allegedly violating social distancing protocols during the mañanita event to mark his birthday on May 8.

 

A preliminary investigation will be conducted against Sinas and several other police officers who were involved in the incident.

 

Sinas on the other hand has already apologized for the incident while claiming that the guests followed proper social distancing rules and other health orders.

Huggies

 

The NCRPO chief also urged his critics to move on after the chief executive said his piece.

 

Meanwhile, Philippine National Police Spokesperson Brig. Gen. Bernard Banac assured that investigation against Major Gen. Sinas continues while he stays in his position as Metro Manila Chief.

 

SMNI NEWS

Xiaomi

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *